The Central Elections Commission, in its today’s meeting reviewed the following draft decisions:
1. “ On adoption of the short term observers of the Embassy of Kosova to observe the local government elections of June 30, 2019.The CEC decided to adopt the request of the embassy of Kosova to accredit one short term observer for local government elections.
2. “On disposal of the elections materials ( ballots, seals, ballot boxes, security codes) of the voting centers of the CEAZ no.6, Shkodra region, and their replacement with the necessary elections materials.
The CEC decided to dispose of the ballots for mayor and the candidate for municipality council in Vau Dejes Municipality, and to provide the CEAZ no.6 with 39.527 ballots for the candidate for mayor and 39.527 ballots for the candidate for municipality council of Vau i Dejës municipality. In addition, the CEC decided to dispose of the seals and replace them with the reserve seals. The CEC decided to dispose of the seals of the chairmen of 53 VCCs in CEAZ no.6 and to produce and provide the CEAZ no.6 with 53 seals of the VCC chairmen. The CEC decided to deliver to the CEAZ no.6 106 ballot boxes and election material boxes with the respective security codes. The CEC decided to deliver all the election materials provided in article 99 of the Electoral Code to the CEAZ no. 6, Shkoder Region.
3. “On granting the authorisation to change the enters location of some Voting Centers, for local government elections of June 30, 2019″.
4. “On release and appointment of CEAZ members for local government elections of June 30, 2019″.
5. “On review of the proposal to change the ballot counting center of EAZ no.44, Elbasan Region, for local government elections of June 30, 2019”.