The Central Elections Commission, in its today’s meeting reviewed the following draft decisions:
1. “On the review of the elections complaints, from no.17 to complaint no.57, except for the complaint no.33 and 38, filed by the electoral subject Democratic Belief.
– The CEC passed for examination the complaint no.17, no.18, no.19, no.20, no.21, no.22, no.23, no.24, no.25, no.26, no.27, no.28, no.29, no.30, no.31, no.32, no.34, no.35, no.36, no.37, no.38, no.39, no.40, no.41, no.42, no.43, no.44, no.46, no.47, no.48, no.49, no.50, no.51, no.52, no.53, no.54, no.55, no.56, no.57, filed bythe electoral subject Democratic Belief.
– The CEC decided to reject the examination of the complaint no. 45.
In addition, the CEC reviewed:
1. “Complaint no.16, filed by electoral subject Democratic Belief Party”. The CEC decided to dismiss the case.
2. “Drawing of the lot to review the election complaint no.58, filed by electoral subject National Conservatory party Albania”. The CEC, after drawing the lot and the report on the case, decided to pass it for examination..
3. Drawing of the lot to review election complaint no.59, filed by electoral subject Democratic Alliance of Albania Party”. The CEC, after drawing the lot and the report on the case, decided to pass it for examination”.